Saturday, October 17, 2009

She Speaks

I'm changing up my blog a little bit because I find myself thinking, living, experiencing, learning, and being transformed in four different categories of my life all wrapped up into Kelly Chandler Cowan. I'm a 31 year old woman, who feels girlishly young enough to still be grasping at what that word means as I gain years on my age. I'm a wife of eight years who has walked with a faithful husband through a move across country, job changes, babies, constant decisions, and a never ending journey gifted by the Holy Spirit for us to refine one another for His glory. I'm a mama of three who's finally enjoying that crown on my head. And I'm a believer in Jesus' testimony to be God who came down to us in all humility and grace to save us from ourselves and to show me how to live like he did. Woman, wife, mama, believer. I generally find myself living, moving, and having my being in each of these four pieces of me. And I see that I write out of these parts of me as well. So I think for a while when I post, I will speak from the viewpoint of woman, wife, mama and believer as you continue to track with me as I meditate on this life gifted to me.

No comments: